The art of content marketing comes with a creative explosion of words, ideas, research and pure thought. Yes! It can be difficult, and yes! It’s not easy. Mastering any type of content marketing to target your audience requires the essence of brilliance, talent and skill. However, all these flavoured acts can be learned through devotion and career objectives.
With these in mind, we have created 16 simple content marketing tips to live by and help grow your brand online.
1. Write about what you know.
2. Make the title of your content exciting and relevant.
3. Try and write 600 words minimum; anything over is a bonus.
4. Spy on your competition and create better content.
5. Think educational, inspirational, helpful, and factual while producing relevant content about your services and products.
6. Always have a point to action at the end of your content.
7. Create press releases about your company updates, new products and services, charity events or acquisitions. Spread these across relevant PR channels for brand awareness.
8. Produce infographics and publish these across your blogs and news sections. Now share them on your social channels.
9. Don’t forget to build an internal link-building strategy with your content.
10. It’s always a good idea to use external links in your content that points to relevant and precise information. This technique shows you’ve done your research, helps the user and supplements your content.
11. Use beautiful photography and graphics throughout your rich text content, a simple trick that keeps the user interested.
12. Find great spelling and grammar tools. There’s nothing worse than trying to read a poorly edited article.
13. Build your onsite SEO strategy through your content. Things to consider include:
- Keyword mapping
- Headings and title
- Content relevancy
- Quality and helpfulness to your audience.
14. Always remember that marketing is content, and that’s why content is king. Think:
- Educational rich text
- Product photography
- Press releases
- Email campaigns
- Social media distribution with a budget for targeted ads
- Pay per click
- Sponsorship in magazines for brand awareness
- Face-to-face networking
- Exhibition shows
- Discount and sales strategy
- Free sample bays
- Uniquely devised adverts that capture your audience’s imagination.
15. Understand how macro-marketing can affect your business model. Try and develop policies and strategies that talk about the economy and society. For example, you might be able to do this through services, new product ranges or with your company ethics and campaigns.
16. Micromarketing is a strategy for advertising targeting a niche group with a particular product or service. With micromarketing, a company defines an audience by a specific trait, such as gender, job title, or age range, and then creates campaigns geared toward that particular group.
We hope these content marketing ideas are helpful for your company’s needs? If you would like some help? Please get in touch so we can help you with your content marketing strategies.